View Profile Balstrath

49 Movie Reviews

First 5 seconds

Holy hell, who made that pre-loader?

I have a question

If Eric just shut his site down, what good would that do you? Honestly, I am not a fan of ebaums world and I agree he is a jerk for slapping his water mark on stuff, but it seems as though you are just dishing out spite with no motive. Please, tell me your reasoning for wanting to shut down ebaums world.

I can't argue with that

Now, at first I was kind of mad about this, because I submitted something just like it. But after watching it, I can't help but give this thing a 10. In the unlikely event that your flash drew inspiration from mine, you did a better job. I liked it dude.

Oomba responds:

Thanks man. I hadnt seen yours, but I like it.

7 Game Reviews

Jazzy Jones Changed My Life

I was crying one night and looking up ways to kill myself online, when I stumbled across Jazzy Jones. I now spend at least 12 hours a day playing it and I am glad to be alive. This is truely the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of history itself. It saved me from myself. I think God bestowed power on Jazzy Jones.

Nice

It didnt take very long to load and it was da bomb if i may say so myself. you gave just what the title said, "Old School Pong"!!!

Well...

THAT WAS COOL DO IT AGAIN!

I am an adult now.