Blamformers! Blamformers!

First 5 seconds

Holy hell, who made that pre-loader?

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Wow man, impressive

First of all, native Japanese speakers sound 100 times worse when they try to speak English, in anime at least (Fate/Stay Night, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Speed Grapher, etc). So I have no qualms there, the Japanese added to the style, which brings up my next point.
Nice style - Holy crap, that was incredibly intricate. So many characters filled that 5 minute clip, and some of them were drawn only to appear one time. The love triangle, the fox dude, the scientist lookin' old guy, the cannon; everything fit together so fluidly in that short amount of time. I am jealous; I can't even get real film with that much style. Anyway, while everyone else is stereotyping anime; I am just going to say good friggin' job.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I have a question

If Eric just shut his site down, what good would that do you? Honestly, I am not a fan of ebaums world and I agree he is a jerk for slapping his water mark on stuff, but it seems as though you are just dishing out spite with no motive. Please, tell me your reasoning for wanting to shut down ebaums world.

Rita hits Ohio Rita hits Ohio

I can't argue with that

Now, at first I was kind of mad about this, because I submitted something just like it. But after watching it, I can't help but give this thing a 10. In the unlikely event that your flash drew inspiration from mine, you did a better job. I liked it dude.

Oomba responds:

Thanks man. I hadnt seen yours, but I like it.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

;)

No, Call me ;)

Faust - Episode 2 Faust - Episode 2

New Perspective

Last yeah I had to read Faust for school, and personally, I thought it sucked. You on the other hand have given me a new perspective on that old German Epic. Mephisto looked 10 kinds of awesome by the way. Only reason I'm not saying it was a 10 was because the voices could be a bit cheesy at times, but I know what it's like trying to do voice acting, and it 's not easy. Keep up the good work dude, the movies perfectly parallel the sparknotes. =)

The Clock Massacre 2 The Clock Massacre 2

boting 5, but you must hea me out.

although the movie sucked, it was still 10/5 worthy. Why? the music, that song was awesome. I have to know the name to that masterpeice and inreturn All my 5 are belong to you.

LoL LmFaO ROfL LoL LmFaO ROfL

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

That was teh coolest thing i have ever seen in my entire life. Me and my brothers sat here for 30 minutes ROFLing not to mention LOLing. You can't look him in the eyes without almost crying in laughter. ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!!11/

Lonesoul - Episode 3 Lonesoul - Episode 3

Nice Story Line

www.bakaneko.com
I noticed you had a crude anime style going on there, and it wasn't all that bad, but follow the link for some preatty good anime tutorials.

As for the movie, it was really good for something with a whole crapload of talking. Keep up the good work.

adam-p89 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it, this episode had a ton of story, the next one has a lot more action and is a lot darker. Thanks for the review though.

Don't Touch Me! Don't Touch Me!

Sweet sweet randomness

I laughed, I cryed, I spilled skalding hot coffee all over my brand new pants. It was masterfull (though a background would have been nice).

ZE-RO responds: