jazzy jones jazzy jones

Jazzy Jones Changed My Life

I was crying one night and looking up ways to kill myself online, when I stumbled across Jazzy Jones. I now spend at least 12 hours a day playing it and I am glad to be alive. This is truely the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of history itself. It saved me from myself. I think God bestowed power on Jazzy Jones.

Old skool Pong Old skool Pong

Nice

It didnt take very long to load and it was da bomb if i may say so myself. you gave just what the title said, "Old School Pong"!!!

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Well...

THAT WAS COOL DO IT AGAIN!

Stickman vs. Poeple demo Stickman vs. Poeple demo

Not bad

I would like a full game plase.

ColdFire21 responds:

The full game should be out in the next in 3 to 5 weeks, becuase im working on another project too...

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

gross

When i saw the name, sack smash i wasnt thinking, nut sack!!! It is sick the way his shlong is flopping around all over the place. but besides that it is a preatty cool game.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

What Eva!

The boss can not be beaten with 3 lives and the computer A.I. is stupid!!! besides that its an awsome game, make one that takes more statigy.

n00bs Guide To NG n00bs Guide To NG

1337 r0xx0r5

I thank you for inspireing me to become "a newgrounds member" I hope many others will se this movie and be amaized at things NG can offer.