Blamformers! Blamformers!

First 5 seconds

Holy hell, who made that pre-loader?

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Wow man, impressive

First of all, native Japanese speakers sound 100 times worse when they try to speak English, in anime at least (Fate/Stay Night, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Speed Grapher, etc). So I have no qualms there, the Japanese added to the style, which brings up my next point.
Nice style - Holy crap, that was incredibly intricate. So many characters filled that 5 minute clip, and some of them were drawn only to appear one time. The love triangle, the fox dude, the scientist lookin' old guy, the cannon; everything fit together so fluidly in that short amount of time. I am jealous; I can't even get real film with that much style. Anyway, while everyone else is stereotyping anime; I am just going to say good friggin' job.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I have a question

If Eric just shut his site down, what good would that do you? Honestly, I am not a fan of ebaums world and I agree he is a jerk for slapping his water mark on stuff, but it seems as though you are just dishing out spite with no motive. Please, tell me your reasoning for wanting to shut down ebaums world.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Jazzy Jones Changed My Life

I was crying one night and looking up ways to kill myself online, when I stumbled across Jazzy Jones. I now spend at least 12 hours a day playing it and I am glad to be alive. This is truely the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of history itself. It saved me from myself. I think God bestowed power on Jazzy Jones.

Old skool Pong Old skool Pong

Nice

It didnt take very long to load and it was da bomb if i may say so myself. you gave just what the title said, "Old School Pong"!!!

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Well...

THAT WAS COOL DO IT AGAIN!